1. China's economic growth slowed (注意词性的活用，slow当动词用，类似的还可以考虑double )to its weakest in 24 years, expanding 7.4% last year from 7.7% in 2013. (注意如何用分词给信息)
2. Growth in the world's second largest economy missed its official annual growth target (没有达到目标，注意动宾搭配) of 7.5% for the first time in 15 years.
3. China's economy expanded by 7.3% in the October-to-December period （注意这种表达方式，请注意和我上课讲的用法是不同的） from a year earlier. 请注意如何表达时间段的对比
4. That fourth quarter growth was unchanged from the previous three months （注意保持不变，一般学生直接写the whole year remained stable, 注意多样性表达的积累）, but also slightly above economists' expectations.
5.China's retail sales rose 11.9% last month from a year earlier, while （注意while表对比的用法） factory output rose 7.9% in the same period. Both economic measures beat forecasts. （超出预期，注意动词beat的用法）
6. Investment in China's once red hot property market slowed to a five-year low (五年*低值的表达) of 10.5% in 2014 from a year earlier - the slowest pace since the first half of 2009.
7. Asian markets reacted positively to the Chinese economic data with both the Shanghai Composite and Hang Seng index higher by 1.8% and 0.7%, respectively. (注意with如何添加信息)